5/2/06

Hola!

We took the dogs to the Paw Park this weekend. It was the first time that Tiny'd really been around any dogs other than Stinky and it was quite fun to watch. Her favorite thing to do was attack urine streams when the male dogs were marking the area. I didn't have her pegged as a golden shower kinda girl. To each his own...

I was the designated driver this weekend. I don't remember the last time I drove instead of being one of the drunk people. I just wasn't in the mood to drink. The hangover that I got a couple of weeks ago has kinda spooked me. There's no need to go through anything like that anytime soon.

I told Sweety that when the EW calls him for something not related to their children that I felt like he was just talking to somebody that he used to have sex with and I didn't like it. He said he didn't want to say anything to her because he hates confrontation. As soon as those words were out of his mouth he said "But, I guess I REALLY don't want confrontation with YOU." Yeah, no shit, Sweety. So he did tell her to not call him unless it was an emergency regarding the boys. I'll be glad when she lands a new man. She seems to quiet down when she has one.

It seems that I had some things to say but I can't concentrate enough to get them out.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

EW seems like the kind of woman who needs verification for everything... from a man. As if she's worthless without one. That's really sad.

But I can't imagine what I would do if Mark's ex would call for anything. I'd probably run her over with a car. (Not my car, mind you, I'd probably rent a big Durango and run her over with that.)

Tiny is such a gross little dog. How can she still be so cute?

Joey Polanski said...

I dont care HOW MUCH you pay me ... I aint gonna date Sweetys ex-wife!

Anonymous said...

Hey Chickie....been awhile huh? Sorry for the absence, but I am changing that. Hope you come back to see me soon....miss you.

ps- Man, do I have some catching up to do...whew!

Chickie said...

Bekah - That is exactly how the EW is. I think she's lost without someone to tell her what to do. I mentioned to Sweety the other day that if I were to see her on the road and nobody was around - I'd mow her down. Do other people think this way or is it just me?

Tiny is one nasty little beast. I don't know how she manages the cuteness. It's a gift she has.

Joey Polanski - Aw, c'mon! It'll be fun for you! If you marry her, we'd be related!

TXSM - I was wondering where the heck you'd went. Glad to see you!

OldLady Of The Hills said...

Yeah! I guess when she has a man she can ask HIM all the things she asks Sweety now...A Helpless thing, isn't she?

I love that Tiny! LOL LOL. There is something about her that is sooo damn endearing, including her playing with Urine Streams...What a truly delightful little dear she is.

New Shoes said...

Confrontation Avoiding Man? I got one of those at home too. Frustrating at times but they are cute…

The Phosgene Kid said...

Can't take our pups to a dog park, both go mental around other dogs.

Chickie said...

OOLOTH - The EW is helpless like a barracuda. Surely she knows that I'm on to her by now.

Even though I knew Tiny was going to be all gross & pissy, it was fun to watch her.

Mike - Carmen is a serious sort. I'll bet she'd like pee if she just had time to give it a chance. You should eat some asparagus and then whiz on her - I promise that she'll love it!

The Phosgene Kid - We'd probably be in trouble if Tiny dog weighed a bit more. As it was the other dogs were able to swat her away and enjoy themselves.

Chickie said...

New Shoes - It can be frustrating but I guess I should be grateful because he's pretty non confrontational with me too!