6/5/06

Are We There Yet?

On the 23rd of this month we'll be going on vacation and I am SO READY for it. It'll be nice to have a few days to slug around on my Mom's couch and walk around petting her hair.

Sometimes, when I get stressed, I poop. A lot. Friday at work I got all freaked out about something work related and came home to evacuate endlessly in the comfort of my own home. I can only hope that my leaving early combined with the work related thing won't result in something bad. I'm pretty sure that I'm suffering from some major burn-out at work. It's been said by supervisors that the position that I'm in (customer service for the credit card) isn't one that is meant to be a long term position and that most people leave after 2 or 3 years. I'm going on 5 right now.

We welcomed a new cell phone to the family yesterday: A Sony Ericsson w600i. He is beautiful. I spent all day at work today rubbing his lovely orange exterior. Of course, I did NOT spend all day reading blogs on his tiny screen under my desk because that is against the rules... And even if I had, that will be a short lived bit of fun because the unlimited media package is only free for a month and then we have to pay for it and that won't be happening here. But there are some nifty games on there to help pass the time. (And I'm also NOT playing those at work because that would be against the rules too.)

Did anyone else out there see Big Love? That show kicks ass. I don't care what you think about that sort of thing - it's a good watch.

Could Stinky dog snore any louder? I think not.

10 comments:

OldLady Of The Hills said...

My Lordy...I guess you are reasdy for a Vacation!
Thanks so much for the link, my dear...I am using one now--it's a different one than this--but I don't yhink it's doing much of anything!
Did I tell you that I had a Hoodia plant in my garden before anyone knew about the "appitite supressant value of it...I will have to get out those opictures and post them...this plants flowers were like fro "Outer Space"
I have never seen anything like them before or since...Very Beautiful, too!

Sassy said...

You really need a vacation if you're pooping alot...LOL! My sil is the same way, she gets stressed or hears an ambulance and she has to run for the bathroom...poor girl! Enjoy your trip!

Titus said...

That is one cool phone Chickie, I would not mind carrying that even in orange.

Your need a break really bad. Been there too and know how bad it can be. It is for kids C. Why not try for a posting at the other depts. Wih your stats and smarts I am sure your request will be given serious consideration.

Anonymous said...

I'm insanely jealous. That's the phone I want, too. Do you just love it??

New Girl said...

OH I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOve Big Love!!!

BUT I sadly didn't not get to see the Season Finale, as I was too busy arguing over a person's right to choose-and I am talking about food, sadly.

BUT I will catch it on On-Demand tonight. Thank the lord for On-Demand.

Anonymous said...

That phone rocks, even if it is orange.

Maybe you do need a new job. If I had one that made me have to poop more than normal I'd get another one for sure.

And did you try sex? Its the cure for everything. ;)

Joey Polanski said...

Few more years o stress an burnout on that job an you shoud be justa bout ready t bcome ... what? ... a air-traffick cntroller maybe.

Anonymous said...

No Big Love. Sopranos.

Chickie said...

OOLOTH - I love looking at your garden/outside photos :)

Sassy - I'm already getting our suitcases in order!

Titus - I can't go to another department. The hours work for me where I'm at.

Bekah - The phone if finer than hair on a frog's ass. His name is Ralphie.

Dirk the Feeble - I just wanted to make it clear (in case someone from work ever found my blog) that I have never done those things while on the clock. And if I had, I would not document it.

Mike - 2 vacations in a month? Can you get me a job?

New Girl - Oh phooey! I didn't know that was the season finale!

You should have just given in on the argument so you could get to the t.v. It was a good show!

Tragic - I've calmed down a bit and am feeling better, thanks!

MCB - The phone case can be changed to a blue-black color but I'm still enjoying the screaming orange.

The job has hours that mesh with my family life and the pay is good. There's no where else around here that would have both of those things for me. So I'll just keep on sucking it up.

Man, the LAST thing I wasn't to do if I've been pooping all day is have sex. Just leave that region alone.

Joey Polanski - I'm thinking postal worker.

Anne Arkham - This is the first season that I've watched the Sopranos and I was surprised that I liked it. Maybe I'll wait for the show to go off the air and then get the whole series to watch all at once.

Michael said...

When we got our new DVRs we got three months of movie channels free and I saw a couple of episodes of Big Love before the trial period ended. I could've put it on my regular line up but didn't want to shell out the money. I'll just get the whole season at the video store when it comes out.