6/6/06

Happy 666!

Maybe I'm wrong about there not being a God because I've seen proof of Satan's work.

I am certain that both boys are possessed. The small one has tiny horns and the big one is hiding hooves instead of feet.

Further evidence:
Shrieking voices that could have only originated in Hell.
The unmistakable odor of sulphur and brimstone whenever they are near.

The dogs and I are going to go round up some holy water and chicken blood so we can perform an exorcism. And silver bullets. I think this exorcism will need lots of silver bullets.

9 comments:

OldLady Of The Hills said...

LOL, LOL, LOL....Well I know where to come if I ever need anything EXORCIZED!! You really sound like yoiu know what it takes! Love It!

Anonymous said...

I'm fairly sure you're getting you're confusing how to get kill a werewolf with how to perform an exorcism...

Chickie said...

OOLOTH - I give it my all!

Bekah - Oh shit. No wonder it's not working. I better go dig those silver bullets out and tweak the ritual.

Titus said...

Get the silver bullets in hollow points, they leave a very wide wound channel and will typically not exit so you don't mess up the dry wall.

OldLady Of The Hills said...

Yup! That's me!

Chickie said...

OOLOTH - Cool beans. You know, I've looked at your photos and thought "Wow, she's good. She should do this as more than a hobby!". Heh, I guess you are.

Anonymous said...

Oh, like you don't have horns.

.- said...

NO NO NO
just swing the chicken round over a fire of grass clippings and the mud off the young-un's shoes. Then douse it with holy water.
That way the chicken lives for another ceremony OR for sunday dinner.....
save the bullets for chupacabra!
jeesh you city folk....

Chickie said...

Anne Arkham - So what are you trying to say?

ISMV - I did kill the chicken but we ate it last night. I'm a believer of if you kill it then eat it.

I'll sic Tiny dog on the chupacabra.