2/21/07

Flashback

Another meme of sorts, shamelessley stolen from Thomas. (I think I took my last meme from him too. He digs up some interesting stuff.)

Anyways, the gist of it is that you take the first line from the first blog post of each month of the previous year and you get a story (kind of).

Somtimes my first posts were just pictures or something telling you to go look at something so I skipped those and picked the next days.


Well, I did something stupid.

For the longest time, I was very picky about the kind of toilet paper I used (had to be 2-ply and fluffy) but then I realized how many rolls I was going through in a week and decided to change.

Most days the kids' voices when they pick at each other are white noise; This was not the case yesterday.

Things that I want no part of:

1) I NEVER EVER EVER need to see Sweety stick his finger in his ear and then feed earwax to Tiny dog.

We took the dogs to the Paw Park this weekend.

In 2 months and 6 days, I will be 30. Woo hoo.

I was at my friend's house on the 4th (the friend with the blind, eyeless dog) and for fun we decided to dye her dogs blue and red.

Just been busy sucking all the fun out of the
niece's last days here.

I feel so sorry for the neighbor's dog.

Make sure you check to see if the outside garage door is open before you stroll naked into the garage to get clothes out of the dryer.

I'm cleaning out the icebox and I think some sort of evolutionary process has begun on the bottom shelf.

A man was fishing and he caught a crocodile.


Mine makes absolutely no sense but it was nice to pick through the archives and see what I was doing back then.

4 comments:

Cissy Strutt said...

It's neat how each sentence encapsulates the whole story. You kinda only need one line!

Cissy Strutt said...

... except that I love your posts, so don't go minimalist on us. We need our Chickie-fix.

Chickie said...

It's a good thing that you left that second comment. I was fixing to reevaluate my whole blogging style.

~*Kelli BoBelli*~ said...

heh. that's kinda funny!