3/27/08

The Cruelty!

As you may know, I like to cry at Mama's bedside at night. I think I deserve to sleep in the bed too, dammit! Why should I have to sleep with my head in Stinky's crotch all of the time? Agh, I digress...

Mama has figured out a way to get me to fall asleep in my own bed. She gives me a cookie. Not just any cookie! Oh, no! Not a soft, tasty cookie that I could eat quickly and then go on with my life. This cookie smells good but it is really hard. I am lazy and don't like to chew on treats. Give me instant gratification!

cookie2

cookie

Even though I'm not going to eat it, it doesn't mean that I will give my cookie away. I will fall asleep sitting up guarding it. The next morning, Mama takes it out of my cage and gives it to Stinky Dog. Can you believe that shit? Bitch.

9 comments:

Rich | Championable said...

I love that second picture. It's completely hilarious. We guard it even if we don't want it.

here today, gone tomorrow said...

I think your mama reads this blog. Perhaps you don't want to go around calling her names?

OldLady Of The Hills said...

LOL, LOL...Oh I don't mean to laugh Tiny....but you are such a cutie-pie! I LOVE all your toys! THey look so fun....!
I don't understand why your Mama won't let you sleep with her...I thoight you all had that worked out what with Daddy using the ear plugs now....! Ahhhh Tiny, I will pray to the Sleep God's for you! You deserve to be in their bed!

themom said...

OK Tiny - pack your bags and don't forget your toys - I guarantee you can sleep in bed with me. And my gargantuan dog will treat you with kid gloves. I can't gurantee how "psycho kitty" will be - but if you can get her down - gnaw on her leg or something!!!

Moooooog35 said...

That cookie is almost bigger than the dog.

Relatively speaking, that would be like asking you to eat your own foot.

Mike said...

I just let Carmen sleep with me. I would rather listen to my wife bitch about it than I would Carmen whine.

Just crank up the whine factor Tiny and I bet she'll give in.

The Phosgene Kid said...

Guarding the cookie keeps her occupied, that's a good thing.

The Phosgene Kid said...

What a viscous looking guard dog!! Bet she keeps all the villains away!

Monogram Queen said...

Oh Tiny come live with your Auntie P in SC. I will treat you like the royalty that you are! Stinky too.