8/30/08

Saturday Night! See It Unfold!

A little piece of me just died. Sweety insisted that we watch some of P. Diddy's video blogs. Don't ask me how in the fuck that happened. Now he is walking around the house saying to me, "That's Uncle Sean to you, bitch." He'll be lucky if I don't pluck his tongue out.

I'm trying to teach Tiny Dog to ring a bell whenever she needs to take a shit. So far, so not good. I ring the bell like a loon whenever I want her to go outside and say "outside!" in a chipper tone and she looks at me like I'm crazy. Surely she will catch on soon and make things easier by signaling her desire to piss outside instead of sneakily on a rug.

She knows I'm talking about her. I'm getting the evil eye.

Speaking of evil...

Do you think she looks creepy in this picture?

Where she belongs.

My sister said it looks like she's smiling evilly and she thinks if Tiny could move her toes that she'd give Sweety the finger in this photo.

Football is on the t.v. right now. Woo hoo.

Oh good. The team he wanted to win did.

Hi, Stinky Dog with the bloody ass! How are you? Oh, your hindquarters are sore where you chewed them today for the first time in forever? I'm sorry that you're an allergy ridden mess. Surely your new meds will go to work soon.

Niiice. I launched her onto the couch and she positioned herself so her medicated, bloody ass is touching me. Gack. At least she isn't nibbling anymore. I think we nipped it in the bud.

I finally get brave and install an instant messenger service on my computer and my instant messagee isn't online. Drat.

Sweety decided to do some reorganizing today. He took this little cabinet thing that had been in the garage and moved it onto the back porch. I was watching him through the door when he opened the cabinet and a swarm of fucking palmetto bugs came out and rushed him. As he fell back, I screamed and hid in the bathroom. He won. For a while, it looked like the Trail of Tears on the back porch but it was giant dying bugs. All of the rain we've had the past week or so really drove them in. I'm glad they used the garage cabinet as an apartment instead of moseying on inside.

Hey! I just remembered! Sweety has a long sheet of big-bubble bubbled wrap in the garage and it is positioned under his tire. He is going to run the car over it for me later.

No work for me for the next two days! Wootie woot!

It is now 11:38 p.m. and when I said earlier that Sweety's football team won? I was wrong. That must have been the end of the first quarter or something. The game is now over and they really did win. I'm not too up on football.

9 comments:

Sara Sue said...

GAH! The "evil" picture is broken!

Chickie said...

Ta-da! More Tiny Dog! I guess broken links are a side of effect of tipsy blogging.

here today, gone tomorrow said...

I think Tiny Dog looks adorable, and I'd give her big smooch on her little muzzle if I was there. Even if she was giving me the finger.

Cissy Strutt said...

More pictures of Stinky, please. You know she is secretly my favourite.

Chickie said...

Cissy Strutt - Stinky has agreed to clear her calendar for a photo shoot. Stay tuned!

OldLady Of The Hills said...

Wel, first of all, I think Tiny looks darling in that picture. And yesm she does look like she is smiling, but it doesn't look evil to me...lol!
Poor Stinky...Oh Dear! But you do make me laugh, Chickie. Always! And I thank you for that. And tell Stinky I am not laughing at her....Never, Never, Never.

Palmettio Bugs...EEEWWWWWWWW!

I would not like that, at all! And so damn many...It sounded like there was an Army of them.

Hope you are enjoying your time off from work!
AND....thanks so much for your great enthusiasm about my post! I'm really glad you liked it, my dear!
AND,
A BIG KISS TO BOTH TINY AND STINKY!

Chickie said...

I wouldn't say she looks evil either. Smug perhaps. Stinky has a very thick skin and would be okay even if you were laughing at her. But she appreciates it if you're not.

Seriously, for a moment I really thought that Sweety would be covered in those bugs and that would be the end of him. I couldn't bear to watch.

I am loving the 3 day weekend! I really do enjoy your posts. Especially the ones about "back in the day" with photos. Very interesting!

Monogram Queen said...

I was thinking Tiny looks sorta smug!


Palmetto Bugs Freak.Me.Out

Chickie said...

I smacked a palmetto bug yesterday and the bitch flew at me. I almost had a heart attack.