8/30/08

For the love of Dog, people!

She had her moment to shine and now it is my turn! Bask in my glory, bipeds!

Tiny Dog

I hear that the bitch Chi Chi is on vacation and Mama can't wait for her to come back. What the hell is up with that? I am a far superior dog. As proof, I present to you my sack - it is the larger one on the right. How can a better dog fit in a smaller sack?

Chi Chi's bag on the left & Tiny's on the right.

I will tell you how. It can't. I am bigger, therefore, I contain more doggy goodness. End of discussion.

6 comments:

Sara Sue said...

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAW!! That is priceless!

here today, gone tomorrow said...

(Note to Tiny Dog's mama: I can't believe she let you do that to her!)

Chickie said...

Sara Sue - I wish I could sew. Then Stinky Dog could have a gigantic sack and I'd have matching photos.

here today, gone tomorrow - We had a bit of resistance at first but when she realized that we were going to give her people food she became more cooperative.

OldLady Of The Hills said...

That is my very very favorite picture of her! Just adorable!

Chickie said...

I do love the sack photo too. She's just so damn cute!

Monogram Queen said...

Too Damn Cute!!!