1/13/05

Exercise

I am so pleased. I joined a gym today. My first workout is tomorrow. The first 3 times you go in someone works with you to make sure you're using the machines correctly. I really like the place. It's women only and wasn't very busy. Mostly older ladies in there. I'd rather work out around women and the program they recommend seems like something I can follow. I hope I can stick with this. My goal is to go at least 3 times a week after I take the kids to school.

Gotta go to work tonight. Yuck-o. But hopefully all the phone calls won't make me want to throw my computer out the window.

Talked to Mom last night. I really hate it that she lives so far away. Why couldn't the man of my dreams have lived just a little closer to OK? Or at least lived somewhere that you get to witness a change in seasons? Oh well...

No comments: