2/18/05

Cooking

I'm waiting for 2 eggs to boil. Get the niece to school early for breakfast, walk her over to her class door and realize that everyone else has 2 boiled eggs for a class project later today. I got the note telling us about it and put it on the icebox to remind me. If there are already 1000 other pieces of paper on the fridge door it kinda loses it's significance when you put another one up.

Sylvie got up this a.m. after Sweety left and got in bed with me. She was pretty awake at 3:30 a.m. since she went to bed at 7 p.m. so she kept getting right in my face to see if I was asleep or not. I was ever so grateful when she conked out. This morning she looks at me with her little pink shirt on and her two ponytails coming out of the top of her head like horns, makes this screwed up face and proclaims in a creepy voice "I want to eat your soul" WTF? She said she was practicing being a vampire for Halloween. I must more closely monitor her t.v. viewing habits.

Then after I take these freaking boiled eggs to the school I get to come home and sleep for 2 hours before going to eat lunch with LB(8). I'm such a bad planner. Mental note to self: Clean icebox front and no more school lunches on the days that I work.

Humpty Dumpty should be hard by now. Gonna go let him cool his heels in some ice water before he goes to the school to get maimed.

No comments: