2/6/05

Home on a Sunday

I left work after and hour and a half tonight. My voice is gone. I left 4 hours early on Friday because of it squeaking out on me. Hopefully, it will be back tomorrow. I just got my schedule changed to something I really like and would hate to get canned on the eve of going over to it. I'll be working from 4 p.m. til 2 a.m. No lunch. Instead my 2 15 minute paid breaks will be taken together at 9 p.m. This is the absolute least amount of time I can spend at this place. Hope it works out.

Sweety and the boys are watching the Superbowl. BB(10) is looking like he's going to cry because his team isn't winning. I told him not to look so down that the team (Eagles, I think) could care less that some kid was upset that they were losing and they would still make millions of dollars even if they lost. It didn't seem to cheer him up. The niece is asleep. She was such a little turkey today.

One wonderful fringe benefit from exercising: increased flexibility. Never before could I actually pat the top of my head with the bottom of my foot. I don't know if this is an accomplishment to be proud of, but it certainly is a new bedroom novelty. Too bad I feel to crappy to show it off again tonight. (boy, that's a lot of "to's", huh?)

I talked to my friend Sherry tonight for the first time in forever. She just got a cell phone and we have the same carrier to it's free for us to talk. Yay! She is a complete nutball, just like me. She's helped me hatch some evil-ass ideas. I love her.

I take the kiddos to school in the morning so I guess I'll go exercise after I drop them off. The "after" pic for my doctor is on the 15th. I only exercised one day last week cause I've been feeling so rotten. I have a doctor's appt on Tuesday so I'll ask him to check my head out if I'm still all snotty and can't talk. Last night Sweety rubbed me down in Vicks vapor rub before we went to sleep. He is too kind. I think it helped a little bit.

Guess I'll go drag myself to the shower and call it a night.

No comments: