2/23/05

Stuff

I guess we're going to some kind of car race this weekend. I am so not a fan of racing. We went a couple of years ago and I hated it. The noise, the smell, the taste of rubber bits in your mouth. The boys love it though. And so does Sylvie. As does Sweety. When we were there I didn't realize that there was a big board up that told you what lap the cars were on so I had no idea how long we'd been there or when we would be leaving. It felt like I was stuck in some kind of Twilight Zone episode. Once Sweety pointed it out to me I started watching the lap board instead of the race. The funniest thing was that at one point BB, who was 7 or 8 at the time, asked me when they would stop for a commercial cause he needed to go to the bathroom.

Going to go have lunch with Mary today. She said she had lots to tell me. I can't wait to get filled in. Even though she no longer works with me she still manages to keep up with the gossip.

No comments: