4/23/05

Exwife Rant

Yesterday LB(8) didn't go to school. We found out about it when the school called here looking for him. Sweety came home and went to the school with me when I picked up Sylvie(6) to see if LB would be there with the EW to pick up BB(10). And he was. Sweety asked her why he didn't go to school. She said LB was too tired because he tossed and turned all night. Then she got mad and walked away. The looks on her and LB's face when they saw that Sweety was with me were priceless. LB has a history of pushing his mom's buttons to skip school on Fridays. She called Sweety later to rant and rave about how he had no business questioning her parenting and that whatever goes on at her house is okay if she says it is. She then told Sweety that she could have taken the boys out of school for awhile to get over the death of their stepfather so he should be glad that they've been to school as much as they have. I so hope she fucking dies while birthing her next bundle of joy. I would lock myself in the bedroom and throw a one person party for at least a week.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you and I are going to be close. I want to strangle the life out of my ex. I told her today to start acting like a parent. My son's b-day was March 27 and she still hasn't done one thing for him. She's fixing up her house, doing her kitchen over, bought a couch, you think she could do one thing for him? He told me he got a chair for his B-day, I said "A chair?" He said yeah it's real nice it spins around. I later told him that his present was part of her redecorating..he said no it was for me..I asked did she wrap it? He said no it was in a box.
So then I told him "Dakota, when you have a kid and you don't get them a cake, or give a present I will beat the crap out of you" his face was priceless.
I told his mother today to start acting like a mother, do things for him. She kept him from playing in his first soccer game last week because it "was so hectic in her Kitchen" FUCKING BITCH.

Chickie said...

I can one up that...

When their stepdad went to jail because he hadn't been paying child support she took the boys to the pawn shop while she pawned their toys to bail him out. BB (who was 8 at the time) told us she tried to take their trampoline but the man said he didn't take those.

Later LB told us all about the little window that they talked to their stepdad through at the jail.

Such a dumbass. But she thinks her way is always okay since she birthed them. She asked Sweety once what my problem was because I didn't have any kids and just wanted to raise hers. The next day she asked him if we would be the godparents to her new baby. What the fuck? He declined the honor.

I would like to rub her face off on the sidewalk.

Chickie said...

Ahhh. Just thinking about it makes me smile.