4/22/05

P.S.

In regards to yesterdays post about BB forgetting his lunch money... It seems that Sweety didn't actually hand him the envelope with the money in it. He put it on the table and didn't tell BB that it was there.

I think maybe I was having some killer PMS yesterday. After I got up from my nap I scavenged in the kids rooms and ate all of the Easter chocolate that I could find. Felt better after that.

Tomorrow Sweety is taking all the kids bowling so I can stay home alone and clean the house. If the place is empty and I'm not tired I can get everything done in less than 2 hours. The plan is for me to get it really clean tomorrow and then all the kids are going to be given chores (other than just making their beds) to do to help maintain the cleanliness. And if that doesn't work I have a couple of cleaning services lined up for estimates. I'm thinking that maybe when Sylvie is gone and I have more time to just be at home I can get back on top of things. We shall see.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Being a man who has had his head handed to him a few times from women during the monthly visit, I know not to comment on that.
You do seem a little less tense, I'm glad about that.

Chickie said...

Sweety's glad too. I thought I was going to faint from aggravation yesterday.