4/13/05

Lazy Day

Last night we were catching up on the t.v. shows that we had recorded. I really like the DVR thing that we got added onto our cable. It's nice to be able to fast forward through the commercials. And now I can enjoy watching Desperate Housewives on Tuesday night when I'm off work. I freakin love that show. I'm not usually a t.v. watching person but I actually get excited when a new show is on. On Tuesdays everyone is in bed by 8 or 8:30 so I can hijack the t.v. Sweety likes to watch Dr. 90210. I'm not crazy about it cause I don't like watching surgery. But on the one we saw last night they had a girl who had a breast reduction and hers were very similar to mine so I had to watch. This chick went from a saggy DD to a perky size-i-don't-know and didn't have any implants. I was so impressed. They looked good. She could pass the "pencil test". And I realized last night that I may be able to get mine reduced and have my insurance cover it. I saw a little check list of physical things that being too top heavy causes and I had all of them. I don't mind the size they are but it would be nice to be able to wear summer tops that have little straps on them instead of stuff that has to hide my industrial looking bras. So I'm going to go check on that later.

I bathed stinky & tiny dog yesterday. Did it outside so I wouldn't have to heave stinky dog Tasha into the tub. She hated the whole experience, as she usually does. It was the first time that Oy had been given a bath outside and I guess the water was too cold or else she was terrified. After the bath she crawled into my fluffy blanket and slept for a couple of hours. And she was very subdued all night long. Maybe she was in shock. She's back to her regular, eye booger, ear chewing, crazy self this morning though. I'm glad. I was afraid I'd caused a major personality change.

I'm going to go work out later. The last few times I've been I haven't done as much as I should cause even though I'm wearing a sports bra, after about 15 minutes of jumping around my chest is numb. I may tape them down before I go today. I'm waiting til later in the morning to go cause I don't want to be there when Perky Girl is bouncing all over the place.

BB(10) is suffering the angst of childhood friendships. I guess one of his buddies is having a birthday party this Saturday and has been telling him that he's going to give him an invite but it hasn't materialized. Then yesterday he asked BB(10) for Sweety's phone # so him mom could call about the party but no phone call happened either. He was feeling pretty rotten last night. Sweety tried to cheer him by saying "hey, now you don't have to get him a present. just saved yourself $25, right?" I don't think it made him feel better. I told Sweety to save BB from any future instances of rejection he should just tell him that he's not allowed to go to any birthday parties. Just keep him at home til he's 18.

The diet thing is puttering along well. Yesterday was pizza night and I managed to not eat enough for a family of 5. And I had water, not soda. Later I had a slim-fast drink for a snack and pretended it was really melted ice cream. I'm going to measure myself later. I didn't do my measuring for the month of March cause I just knew it wouldn't be too good.

I got the house clean on Sunday before I went to work and it has managed to stay that way. I may start doing that instead of cleaning on my days off. It's nice to be able to do pretty much nothing on my off days, instead of cleaning. I'm going to straighten up LB's(8) room later. Because he has noticed that it has kinda become the catch-all for anything that we don't know what to do with ("why does BB have a desk and a fish tank in his room and I have the exercise stuff and broken computer?"). So I'm gonna load up the Pilot later with things that can be tossed.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go to title9sports.com. I have ordered bras from them and have been very pleased. I actually have a great support bra WITHOUT underwires!!! ~FT

Chickie said...

Thank you! I'm definitely going to try one from here. I may even be brave and try something without underwire because it looks like they make it easy to return something if you need to.

Anonymous said...

Hay siempre algo nuevo sobre las gracias de la Schenectady plastic surgery por fijar.Toodle-oo, Hiram Schenectady plastic surgery