5/14/05

Bored

Last night was fun. After the concert we went to a sports bar type place and drank ourselves silly. Well, me and Erica did anyway. I think the guys were okay. Since we had covered the topic of swallowing after giving a blowjob our last time out I brought up a new topic this time. The elusive squirting orgasm. I kept my voice down more this time than I did last time though. Didn't get any wild drunken sex last night. I opted for sleep instead. I was drinking vodka and with that for some reason instead of wanting to party after I've been drinking, I'd rather sleep. Promised Sweety I'd make it up to him tonight.

BB's basketball game went well. His team won as opposed to getting spanked last time. I was glad it went good for him. Nothing worse than trying to converse with a 10 year old who's just had his ass whipped in some type of game.

I don't know what the hell is up with my AOL. Argh. I can't get to any of my mail. I'm getting an error that tells me to reinstall the program. I'd like to know how a file gets damaged when I don't do anything with my computer. I'll have to venture out tomorrow and get another AOL disk. With all the crap I have laying around here I don't have the disk I used to install it the first time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I must have missed your post on swallowing after giving a blowjob. What was the consensus of the women?