5/9/05

Dilemma Diverted

I'm going to see George Carlin this Friday. The problem was I work on Friday's and there wasn't any time available at work to take vacation hours. But I managed to find someone to trade shifts with me so I can go without even needing to think about calling in "sick" to work. I'll work her Wednesday and she'll do my Friday. Yay! Now I'm able to continue my plan to flying under the radar at work.

Stinky dog is on day 2 of odor freeness. Right now she is passed out cause I gave her some medicine to keep her allergies from acting up. I want her skin to completely heal before she does any kind of scratching.

Currently I am too sleepy to see straight. Think I'll take a cue from stinky dog and get some z's.

2 comments:

Chick said...

I hope your stink free doggie stays that way & that you get some needed zzzz's...

Chickie said...

I just woke up from my lovely nap and the bedroom didn't reek of smelly dog. This is a good path we are on. Yay!