5/11/05

I Thought It Was Funny

Sweety's doctor said he has tinea versicolor. Some kind of skin fungus. Ew. I think the doctor's wrong though. It doesn't look like tinea versicolor. I don't have much faith in his doctor. This is the doctor who I went to see when I thought I was having a nervous breakdown and he told me to join a church. He didn't seem to hear me say that I was having HUGE problems leaving my damn house. Anyhoo... Sweety has these 2 big ass bite marks on each of his shoulders (from Saturday's sex romp) and the doctor asked him what they were. I was surprised that he even asked cause it's obvious what they are. Little teeth marks and all. Sweety was embarrassed.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are a BAD BAD BAD GIRL who needs to be spanked!! Shame on you, leaving bite marks on your DEAR SWEET SWEETY!!! *wink*

And so did you join the church? Man. If I knew it was THAT easy..the MONEY I would have saved in therapy! God cures all! (Ok, not being sacreligious...I just hate when people think that's the only answer)

Chickie said...

He can handle the marks - he's tough :)

I didn't go to church. I was so pissed off that day when I left the doctor's office I was in tears. I called Sweety and chewed his ass out for having such a sucky doctor. Then I hid out at home for a few more months (til i could work up the nerve to go back to a doctor) and then found a doctor who gave me some medicine to get me back to normal. Well, as normal as I've ever been...

Anonymous said...

You would think that a doctor would have seen it all. And even if he hadn't he could have figured it out. Maybe he is just old fashioned and has no imagination.

Chickie said...

bekah - oh that is funny. i have a couple of piercings and i had a doctor ask me once (while i was under anesthesia) how bad it hurt to get "down there" done. he kinda pointed at it with one of the surgical instruments. it was a surreal experience.

mcb - i think the doc just wanted to embarrass him. i'm not to fond of the doctor.