5/12/05

Random Thoughts

Hee hee hee. Sweety called me all aggravated this morning because LB's teacher stopped to tell him she saw EW's latest spawn yesterday and just how cuuuuute she was. We've decided that maybe the teacher thinks they are married and I'm just someone who picks the kids up from school occasionally.

Usually when Sweety goes to EW's house on Wednesdays to get the boys after school they come running out to meet his car. Yesterday he had to go knock on the door to get them. I think she just wanted to show off her little crotchling. I told him he should've just stayed in his car and called her on his cell phone to send out the boys. She let him know that she wouldn't be able to take BB to his basketball game this Saturday (even though it's her weekend) cause it'll be too loud for the baby. We were going to the game anyway so we'll take him. And BB will know that his mom isn't there because she has the baby to tend to. I feel sorry for BB sometimes. I think he gets the least amount of attention from his mom since he's the oldest. And she seems to dote on whoever the baby is. I so wish a rabid dog would eat her.

I was looking for socks for Sylvie this morning and found not one sock in her dresser. I am actually in the negative with socks for her cause I found a note in her drawer from the sock gremlin saying he needed some more. I know there are at least 87 pairs of socks for a 6 year old girl around here somewhere. What the hell she does with them is beyond me.

Stinky and tiny dog have played themselves out this morning and are snoring loud enough to wake the dead. I've started letting myself in the house through the front door when I come home at night instead of opening the garage door so I don't have to wake them up and deal with them at 2:30 a.m. It's just not the time I feel like maneuvering around a basset hound that's trying to kill me with her happiness. I never thought I'd be resorting to sneaking into my own home so as to not wake up a damn dog.

It sucked working last night but at least tonight is my Friday. It'll be so nice to be off tomorrow. I think we may go to a bar after the George Carlin show. It's a bar where they do karaoke on Friday nights. I don't sing but I like watching others. If I sing in the car I make sure the radio is up loud so I can't hear myself. Sylvie asked me once to please not sing. I was crushed. Nothing like a preschooler letting you know your voice stinks.

A big thank you to sk for the blinkie thingy on the bottom of my page. I was pleasantly surprised that it took my uncomputer literate self only about 30 minutes to figure out how to put it on my page. I may have to go find more of these things and change them out every so often. Great, like I need something else to amuse me on the internet!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ROTFLMAO at "crotchling"

Someone needs to get a SERIOUS grip at their school. My step-kids school knows FOR SURE who the step is, and who the birth mother is. And believe me, I'm the BETTER LOOKING ONE!! (and that's not saying much!!)

You guys need to raise some hell. Call the principal. Not because it's really that big of a deal, just because schools FREAK about that kind of stuff...it would be nice to just be a bee in the school's bonnet. You can be SURE the principal will get onto someone's back for confusing moms/dads.

It'd be a riot.

And you're welcome for the blinkie. I loved it too. Added a few to my site. Do a google search for pinky blinkys to find her site. She has lots!

Anonymous said...

As many forms as we fill out, you would think that the teacher would know who is related to whom, especially so late in the school year. I guess not. Anyway, enjoy the concert and your day off.

Chickie said...

We don't know if they are confused as to who is sleeping with who or if we just do such a good job of getting along with each other at school functions that they think we are friends with the ex. Oh well, only another couple of weeks til school is out anyway!