5/13/05

Stinky Dog: 1 Sweety: 0

I came home from work early last night cause my head was killing me. Think it's my sinuses or allergies or something. I'm glad I did because I got to witness the grossest thing EVER.

Stinky was in the bathroom in her bed and she was whining to be let out. Sweety got pissed off and decided to move her to the other bathroom that is farther away. He took her bed to that bathroom but when he told her to follow him and get in it she wouldn't. So his naked, freshly showered self picks up the dog and deposits her in the bathroom. Then he realizes that during Stinky dog's trip from one bathroom to the other she got so worked up and scared that her anal gland went off. For anyone who doesn't know, that is some nasty stuff. It kinda comes out like a skunk spray I guess. It's this foul smelling watery brown stuff. Sweety was quite aggravated and had to go shower again.

Bwwwwhhhaaahaaa! (i'm glad i got the laugh out now. i didn't last night cause i was afraid i wouldn't be able to stop before he got out of the shower)

No comments: