5/31/05

Too Effing Hot

BB had basketball practice tonight. It was the first one I've been to cause usually they have them on Monday's when I'm at work. And I am thankful it will be the only one that I will attend. It was like sitting inside an oven in the gymnasium. And there were teensy ants on the wall. We sat on the top row of the bleachers so we could play cards (rummy) out of everyone's way and outta the corner of my eye I see the wall moving. But it's just an army of tiny ants. I managed to squash a few dozen before they got organized and started to attack.

I was glad that Sweety thought to bring the cards or else I would've had to sit there and just think about how freaking hot it was. Instead I was able to concentrate on kicking his ass in rummy. That is my favorite game in the world. If I can get someone to play with me I'll play until they sneak away from me. Love it love it love it.

Tomorrow I go see about getting my boobs lifted and reduced. I hope it goes well. I hope I get incredibly lucky and my insurance will cover it. We shall see. If I ever get them perky I will probably get arrested at least once for indecent exposure.

Bagh. Here comes Sweety and a sprogling trying to read over my shoulder. My privacy is getting dusty.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Send some of that hot weather up here. The hotter the better. We haven’t been able to enjoy our pool all spring. The chlorine level is fine, the pH level is fine, the alkalinity level is fine. It's just too cold.

Or kids do a lot of activities so we're always on the go on the fall, winter and spring. Thankfully, they take summer off so we have a well deserved break. They are both pretty good athletes so they are fun to watch.

Anonymous said...

Haven't missed a post since April. Sorry to hear about the Rottweiler. They're good dogs - they sure do eat a hell of a lot, though. So, what's the new site?

Imapuma

Chickie said...

MCB - I'm already sick of the hot. It's been hot and freaking rainy for the last 2 days. It's like stepping outside into an armpit.

Imapuma - The other site is basically about bedroom activities or personal stuff of that nature that I don't want to post here cause a coworker reads this blog. If you'd like the link send me an email and I'll send it to you.

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful invention it is, this thing we call the Internet!

gipedan said...

Yours By Design Heating and Cooling is a full service Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning (HVAC) contractor based in Blaine, MN
installing residential heating and air and commercial heating and air.**Heating****Cooling**plumbing and heating jobsplumbing and heating jobs

Anonymous said...

good post