6/3/05

Getting to Know Your Neighbor

I just found this over at Middle-Aged Man. I know it was originally posted by him on May 9 but I just found it and I feel like sharing.
What you are supposed to do is copy this entire post and paste it here in the comments or your site. Change all the answers so they apply to you. If you put it on your site put a link back to my site. The theory is that you will learn a lot of little things about your friends, if you did not know them already.



1. What time did you get up this morning? 11:50 AM
2. Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds. Shiny is GOOD.
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Madagascar
4. What is your favorite TV show? Desperate Housewives
5. What did you have for breakfast? Baked asparagus, squash and garlic when I got in at 2:30 a.m. Fixing to have corn on the cob and a Coke now. Not sure which one you'd call breakfast.
6. What is your middle name? Jean
7. Favorite cuisine? Korean food! Bring me the kimchi! And kim bap rolls!
8. What foods do you dislike? Eggs and tomatoes
9. What is your favorite flavor of ice cream? Chunky Monkey
10. What is your favorite CD at the moment? Matchbox 20
11. What kind of car do you drive? An Esuvee
12. Favorite sandwich? Sonic cheeseburger
13. What characteristic do you despise? Lying
14. Favorite item of clothing? My men's robes
15. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? Korea and take my Mom
16. What color is your bathroom? White
17. Favorite brand of clothing? Not too particular here. I like the blue light specials at wallyworld.
18. Where would you retire to? Oklahoma
19. Favorite time of day? Quitting time. That would be 2 a.m. on a workday.
20. What was your most memorable birthday? My 25th. I had just moved to FL and kept freaking out because I was turning 25 and I was in FLORIDA. It was a surreal day.
21. Where were you born? Tiny town in Oklahoma
22. Favorite sport to watch? That one where they try to eat as many hot dogs as possible
23. Who do you least expect to send this back to you? Not really sure about that.
24. Person you expect to send it back first? I'm thinking maybe Sarcastic Kitty or Midwestern City Boy. They seem to be pretty good participaters. I probably just jinxed it for this one though!
25. What fabric detergent do you use? Whatever Sweety buys.
26. When is your birthday? 8/7/76
27. Are you a morning person or a night person? Night
28. What is your shoe size? 7
29. What did you want to be when you were little? A veterinarian
30. What are you doing today? Wandering around in my robe. Gearing up for my fantabulous customer service job.
31. Who is your favorite actor? Angelina Jolie
32. Who is your favorite author? Stephen King
33. What is your favorite landscape? Looking at cows from my Mom's yard in OK
34. Favorite place visited? New Orleans
35. If you could have lunch with anyone, who would it be? My friend in TX
36. Greatest accomplishment? Marrying Sweety
37. Greatest regret? I don't think I have any.
38. Favorite slogan? Save the babies! Boycott baby oil!
39. Favorite day of the week? Thursday
40. What do you do when you are bored? Check people's blogs repeatedly to see if there's anything new.
41. Favorite sound? Hearing my heartbeat in my head after I've put the earplugs in and am getting ready for sleep.

3 comments:

Chickie said...

Hey, what did you think they made that crap out of?

Anonymous said...

quitting time is 2am???? yikes! sorry!

Chickie said...

MAM - I'm okay with my schedule. I work from 4 pm to 2 am and get Tu, Wed, Sat off. The schedule works out good cause if I need to pick the kids up from school or take them I'm home at those times and I still have time to sleep during the day while everyone is gone. I despise getting up early!