6/3/05

Tiny Dog's Getting Legal

I got tiny dog, Oy towards the end of March. I was supposed to take her for her second vet's visit a month from then. That was about 2 months ago. I am such a procrastinator. I finally have an appointment scheduled for Monday. I hope I don't get to the vet's office and they decide to stick me with some charges that haven't been disclosed.

Oh lovely. I just had to take a bread wrapper tie thingy away from her. Surely she will not choke and die on some unidentified object before Monday.

It is still in question whether or not tiny dog will go on vacation with us. It's gonna cost $200 to tote her on the plane but I'd probably spend at least 100 if I have someone watch her and then I'd be worried about her the whole time I was on vacation. Isn't my peace of mind worth an extra 100? And Sweety is completely embarrassed by the idea of me taking a dog on the plane. He thinks she's going to freak out and disturb others. I disagree. I told him we can board the plane separately so people won't know he's with the stupid bitch with the yelping dog.

And I've already told my friends about her and my Mom wants to meet her. I think she'd have fun in Oklahoma. I'm dying to see if she likes to swim but I don't want to toss her in any alligator infested Florida waters so OK would be her chance to check it out. Man, if Sweety reads this the dog is probably gonna have to stay here.

No comments: