6/3/05

Whoops-Si-Daisy!

A few days ago I put up a post and told people that if they wanted the address to my other blog dealing primarily with bedroom activities to send me an email. I didn't realize that my email address wasn't on my profile. It's there now for your viewing pleasure.

The new blog really doesn't have alot of the type of sex stories that may make you wanna go rub one off. It's some of the stuff I may want to write about that happens in the bedroom that I don't want to put here. The main reason being is someone I work with reads this blog and I'd like to just save us both the embarrassment.

So, if anyone's interested in the new blog drop me an email using the shiny new email address link in my profile and I'll send it to ya.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

didn't you just defeat the purpose a little by posting about your "other blog" here on this blog? now your coworker *knows* that your "other blog" is out there somewhere!! :)

Chickie said...

I'm hoping that he will be kind enough to not go snooping for it. He is a pretty nice person and I don't think he will. And if he did find it he's smart enough to not tell me.

When I realized he was reading this one and I wasn't comfortable with it he stopped and I started emailing him posts after I'd taken out the REALLY personal things I'd sometimes write.

Some people that read this blog had said if I did another one they'd like to read it and giving a post about it seemed the best way to let people know.