6/15/05

Question Regarding Toilet Paper Consumption!

Usually I don't pee in front of Sweety but for some reason tonight I did. Instead of him walking politely out while I patted the coochie dry he watched me unroll the toilet paper and was irked over the amount I used just for a dry job. So I counted them. 12 little double ply squares. I do not think this is an excessive amount. He says he wipes his ass with three. Okay. Whatever. I just like to make sure the job is done properly. I asked him if he'd rather it get all mildewy down there.

Ladies and Gentleman, if you don't mind me asking, how many squares do you use? I wanna know if I'm being wasteful or not.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Only 3 squares for a #2 job is just asking to have to wash your hands! For a #1 job....a 10-12 minimum at work and other places with "cheap stuff"....at home w/ Charmin....8-10! I'm all about dryness!

New Girl said...

I think girls NEED more TP. I definitely use 12 squares or more.

And you know what-I don't feel bad. . .I feel clean! :-)

Chickie said...

Hey Nat! I swear, I knew it was you before I even clicked on your link! Maybe your name tipped me off...

bad girl - Thank you for the validation. I told him I want it DRY down there before I stand up.

Indri said...

Oh gosh, I can't count squares...but I use a lot...depends on my, ah, pubic coiffure, too: if I've shaved, I don't feel like I need as much.

Hope that's not TMI.

Chickie said...

indri - I'm just the opposite. When everything is gone down there I'll use half a roll making sure it's dry before I stand up. Cause I don't want any dribbling down my leg.

We're even. Now we've shared TMI :)