6/7/05

Sweety'll Kill Me if He Sees This

We're going to go hang out in a hotel for the next couple of days. Which means no freaking internet for me. AAAAAgggh! Will I survive? Surely. But you never know.

Unfortunately, stinky dog is over the weight limit so she can't go to the hotel with us. I'm gonna have the neighbor girl come over about every 4 hours to keep her company. I hope she doesn't bark a lot and bug our other neighbor. I'm gonna get the "quiet room" (bathroom with the exhaust fan) ready and let neighbor girl know if she hears her howling too much to poke her in there. I hope stinky dog just enjoys the peace and quiet on the couch.

As my parting gesture I shall share some photos of Sweety acting like a weirdo. Cause if I don't have internet access neither does he. So I can take these down when I get home. Hee hee hee.

Editors Note: It's now June 9. I made it home back to my lovely computer, Raoul. So now the photos of Sweety must go to photo heaven. Amen.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAve fun and I shall miss you! I know how it sucks without internet access.

I found myself going to the mall and looking for the free Internet setups from, like, Dell...just wanna check my email and blog, ya know..

well, at least you will have content for ....well, you know...

Chickie said...

I haven't been 36 hours without internet access in awhile. Damn, I should've not talked Sweety out of getting a lap top.

I don't know how much "content" I'm gonna get. The sprogs are with us and the hotel rooms master bedroom is in a loft overlooking the kitchen and living room. I'm packing to get lucky though!

Anonymous said...

so what are you "packing"...a .38?? LOL...OH!! You meant your SUITCASE!!! If you're like me, your "toys" and "clothes" can take up their own suitcases!! LOL

Oh...sorry...wrong site!!

Anonymous said...

The internet was out here for four hours last Friday and I felt like I'd fallen off the edge of the world.

When we travel, private accommodations for Mom and Dad are a must. I've done the turn off the lights and be as quiet as possible thing before but have NEVER and would NEVER with kids around.

Anonymous said...

gosh. SK's got a one track mind! :P

Chickie said...

sk - Actually, my uh, toys, do have their own suitcase. We weeded out the stuff that hadn't been used in awhile so I need to restock.

mcb - Since this was a business trip we just took whatever the company paid for. Unfortunately, I was too pooped to even think about anything other than sleep!

m-am - that's one of my favorite things about sk!