6/2/05

Weekend Goals

I have 3 things on my to-do list for this weekend. Get the laundry done. Clean all the hideous rabid dust bunnies out from under my bed and get boxes for my shoes. Get some new underwear.

I couldn't find any panties while getting ready for work and I couldn't find a slip. The dress I'm wearing hits right above the knee so I have improvised. I'm wearing a pair of Sweety's silk boxer shorts in lieu of my own drawers and a slip. And the dress does not seem to be clinging. I may be on to something here. I hope I'm not in an accident tonight and people see that I'm wearing mens boxers that are way too big.

When prowling under the bed for suitable shoes I was almost done in by the dust bunnies. They are becoming advanced enough to start their own civilization. I swear I saw two trying to make a fire. Probably to cook tiny dog over. She came creeping out from under the bed the other night and she looked like a walking lint ball. It's just so easy to ignore under the bed. But for the safety of my pet I will tackle it.

I had the strangest dream. In it I was back in school and I was dating a guy that I knew. This wasn't someone that I ever went out with in real life and I hadn't given him a conscious thought in quite awhile. I wonder where that came from.

My new bra has a tiny bit of spillage on the top. Rats. It will do for work today. I guess I'll turn it into my around the house bra and I'll go get something with another yard of fabric on it for work. I do hope it all works out and I'm able to downsize these suckers.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would have gone commando. For me, not having socks is a much bigger deal than not having underwear. The only time I really noticed was one windy spring day when I went outside to run during lunch and caught a blast of COLD air up the leg of my shorts. My equipment was not made to survive the cold.

Anonymous said...

IS there a way to send you e-mail? I haven't figured it out yet from the site.

Imapuma

Terry Finley said...

The weekend is almost always a great time, with or without goals.

The best to you.

Terry Finley
commentary.fin@gmail.com
http://workwithfinley.blogspot.com/

Chickie said...

mcb - Sometimes I will go commando but with the dress I had on you could tell if I wasn't wearing a slip. The boxer shorts worked out quite well.

imapuma - Sorry. I'm totally unaware of my surroundings. There is no stinking place to email me on this blog. I thought there was. My email is Kyon0690@aol.com. I'm gonna try and figure out how to put it on the sidebar.

terry - I agree with you there. Only one more day to go til Saturday!