7/29/05

Fashion Retard Needs Some Advice

I found a dress for the wedding tomorrow and a purse and shoes. P7290011 P7290009
And the best part is I got everything for 36.00 at Penney's. Yay Me! What I don't know is if it is okay to wear pantyhose with these kind of shoes since they have open backs. I would like to wear some but won't if it is a fashion faux pas. Any opinions, please!

I am so stinking pleased with the purse. I've been wanting to get a big pink purse but I know I won't carry it all the time so I didn't want to pay full price for one. Hee hee. I feel like I robbed the store. As you may be able to guess, today is payday.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

My feet would slide out of the shoes if I wore pantyhose with those.

Zube said...

Oh my gawd. What pinky fucking cuteness! I love it!

I think my feet would slide on the shoes, too. I have an aversion to stockings, though, so take that for what it's worth. Honestly, I think it would be fine since they're not open toed.

Anonymous said...

i vote for no hose!

Anonymous said...

I think that the shoes would be better without hose but that may be too casual a look for a wedding. But even that depends on the location. Around here, I think that people tend to be more causal at outdoor weddings (so they don't melt) and more formal in BIG church weddings.

Anonymous said...

NO HOs! Oh...we're talking PANTY HOSE.....Oh...yeah...it's summer..that's a summer dress...no hose.

But you can BE a HO! Nice dress, Chickster! Send pics of you in it!!