7/28/05

Quiet is Good

Everyone is gone, thank you and amen. I love it when the house is quiet.

I managed to get everywhere clean yesterday. After I get it all tidy I like to wander around and admire my work. I made the boys fold their own laundry. That went a long way towards helping me get other things done.

I was having a weird dream this morning where I was pregnant and my mucus plug was plopping out. Never having had a mucus plug I don't know what it's supposed to feel like but in my dream it felt much like taking a whiz. And I woke up right before I completely wet the bed. The last thing I need to do is drench the mattress. Sweety would never let me live it down.

Tonight I only work til 10 p.m. Yay! I have some vacation hours to use and decided to take them tonight so maybe I won't be too tired to go dress shopping tomorrow. I am so hoping that I'm able to find a dress quickly. My plan is to get to the mall as soon as it opens and be home in time for a nap before work tomorrow.

I have found something even better than regular garlic. Elephant garlic. I baked a piece with some asparagus the other day. Good stuff. Of course I smelled like garlic toast for two days and had asparagus pee but it was worth it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good look finding a dress to wear to the wedding. I'm glad I'm a guy and I don't have to worry about such things.

Asparagus pee?!!!

Chickie said...

Asparagus pee. If I go pee in our bathroom you can tell when you enter our bedroom. Sweety said it would make a train take a dirt road.