7/22/05

Is It Saturday Yet?

I suppose Sweety and I are smoothing over our little snit. I'm glad. It sucks a lot of energy out of me to be aggravated. He read my previous post and really thought that I cleaned the toilet with his toothbrush. I actually did do that with my exhusband's. It was a nice feeling. But I don't like to be predictable so if I ever decide to exact some cold revenge on Sweety he will never know the method in which it will arrive.

It was offered to me to come in to work 2 hours early today and get off early and I took it. I gotta be there at 2 p.m. That's usually the time I'm waking up and getting ready but it'll be worth it. I'd rather get home a little earlier tonight and maybe not be so tired tomorrow while Sweety and I are hanging out. No kiddos this weekend. Woo hoo! I'll be able to run naked all over the place.

Gonna go try and rest my peepers for a few hours.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't ever want to be on your bad side. If I was I'd hide all of my stuff. Sweety really thought you cleaned the toilet with his toothbrush? You must really be hard to predict.

Enjoy your extra two hours today and Saturday.

Chickie said...

I'm not that hard to predict that's why Sweety thought I had really cleaned the toilet with it. By being unpredictable I meant when exacting revenge I like to be creative with it. Sweety has seen some of the damage I've done so he knows if I ever got really pissed I might wait awhile before springing something interesting on him. Luckily he hasn't raised my ire that much yet.

Anonymous said...

you're my type of girl! LOL

the QUEEN of REVENGE

Anonymous said...

be sure to provide us with some visual aide when you're running about nekked. :)

Anonymous said...

Is it not funny that I have had the same tooth brush for 4 years. I have kept the one I use out of your sight. All and All You are so neat and Believe me when I tell all the regulars that read this blog she tones it down here. I believe she still thinks if she told the real stuff that was spinning in her Beautiful head the WWW police would come and take her away. Honey you are my everything. You ROCK!! BITS....

Chickie said...

sk - You would not believe some of the stuff I've done to make the EW squirm. If someone pisses me off enough I don't need them to know that I'm making them miserable. It's enough that I know it's being done.

shades - Ya'll wouldn't be able to see too much of my nekkidness cause it's mostly blocked by my computer chair. It's where I spend most of my au natural time.

sweety - Awwww. Thanks Sweety. I do adore you.
But what makes you think I don't know where your real toothbrush is?