7/22/05

A Pick Me Up

Here's a site that will bring a smile to your face:Ready Teddy Death. It shows cuddly little teddy bears being destroyed in some very different ways. I think I liked the shocking one the best.

Tiny dog is pretty much back to her old eye booger eating, toilet paper chewing, squeaky toy killing self. I was getting kinda worried about her cause she's been so still for the past couple of days. I guess it takes a little while to get over abdominal surgery. She's tougher than me. I'd still be all laid up.

I see that my little Unkymood thing is gone. I've been admiring everyone else's for awhile and finally decide to get my own and it is up for less than 24 hours before the Unkymood site goes away. That's about right. Maybe it's temporary.

I just found $20 that Sweety stuck in my purse. Thanks, Sweety. All is forgiven. You can brush your teeth and use your shampoo and be unafraid!

Ack. It's time to go to work.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Unky moods is very tempermental (sp?). It goes down a lot.

Just leave the stuff there...it will fix itself eventually.

I agree with you..after my hyst, I was laid up for 6 weeks!! No eye-booger eating for me!!