7/26/05

Totally Freaking Annoyed

Argh.
Can you see the complete pissed-offedness that is radiating from me? This is me printing all 1022 pages of my credit reports because something is fucked up on one of them. I was woken from a dead sleep to deal with this crap. It has been brought to our attention that a bank I've used in the past is reporting an auto loan as being late. The loan was something that my exhusband cosigned on for his sister. I signed NOTHING on this loan and now it is impeding the remortgage of our house. And also impeding the plopping in of a pool in my backyard and the resizing of my boobage. I'm going to call the bank tomorrow and see if they will fax something to our lender about this. I have a feeling that they will tell me to dispute it with the credit bureau. I've already done that once and last week I spoke with someone at the bank who said I had no outstanding loans with them. We can't close on our deal until this is taken care of. Damn that first marriage.

In happier news, Sweety was kind enough to bring me food today. He stopped by the Korean restaurant on his way home and brought my favorite to me.Kim bab rolls and turnip kimchi. I grubbed out and then took a nap. And when I woke up he had steaks and potatoes going on the grill. The diet kinda got derailed today.

Gotta go preview the movie Flight of the Phoenix. See if it's too adult for the kiddos to watch tomorrow.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Credit bureau data sucks rocks. And you can never talk to a real person. You just have to dispute it and wait for them to fix it. The only good thing is that many lenders understand how bad the data is and give you time to fix it.

Chickie said...

I'm just peeved because about a month ago this came up and our lender said we could go ahead and close and now we have to wait til it's squared away. I'm ready to get everything going.

Anonymous said...

I think a lot depends on what shows up on your credit report when and if it's on one or all three of the major ones. I have known lenders that just used the better one for the sake of expediency. I'm sure it's frustrating but it's not a show stopper. Just visualize yourself floating in your pool.

Anonymous said...

that was nice of your sweety to pick up some korean food. :)
some of my usuals at the restaurant are "bib bim bap", "galbi" and "kimchi jigai" (or however you spell it..).

the bad thing is that there aren't any decent korean restaurants near our house. we have a good 30 to 40 minutes across town for a decent place. harumph.

can sweety pick *me* up some "bib bim bap" next time he goes out for you? ;)

Chickie said...

mcb - I'm trying the visualization but Sweety was having lots of fun teasing me today about how we'd just end up getting a blow up pool, thanks to my report.

mam - The Korean place is about 30 minutes from here but not too far from where he works. Maybe I'll get lucky and this will become a regular occurance.

I'll ask the waitress how well the food will hold up to fed-exing for you :)

Anonymous said...

Your boobage is gorgeous. Don't resize it.

Chickie said...

anne arkham - I like the boobage but it's too big. It's gotten to the point where my back kills me sometimes and my shoulders go numb from where the industrial bra straps pull. And gravity is just not being kind. I'm going to downgrade to a nice C size. And then I'm going to go buy a lot of those little tops that just have strings for sleeves!

Anonymous said...

You have so many friends now! Wow. Can I squeeze in here??

You need to go do the "look alike" thing on my site...very cool!

Sorry about your credit report...mine just sucks.

You still look beautiful to me.

Chickie said...

sk - You know I'll always make room for you!

I may be beautiful now but wait til I can prance around in my new ta-ta's.