8/26/05

Cheery

Last night was just GREAT in customer service land. Effing awesome opossum. I love it when someone tells me that I have a bad attitude and they want me to transfer them to someone else. Then I love telling them no can do. They must call back for another try in the customer service representative lottery. I also find it interesting how I can be having a conversation with someone and as soon as I say something they don't like they tell me I'm talking too low or mumbling. I practically scream into the phone and I enunciate syllables very carefully cause the sooner you understand what I'm saying, the sooner you are off my phone. I know I'm feeling normal because instead of getting pissed off when people squawked at me last night, I kept getting the giggles. Much better than retreating to the bathroom to cry and place voodoo hexes on people. I can't wait for tonight!

I can't believe I signed up for stinking overtime. Agh. And I'm not even getting paid OT since I missed hours during this pay period.

I got gypped at the pharmacy this morning. They had pantyhose on sale; buy one and get one for a penny. But they charged me for both of them. I guess it's my fault for not catching it and I'm tempted to go back for a refund but I'm trying to decide if it's worth fooling with for five dollars.

Wow. I am out of gas.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

out of gas? i guess those rolaids worked for ya. :P

Anonymous said...

Spam is everywhere. It's a PIA but maybe you should turn on word verification.

I would go back just on principle. I don't like being shortchanged. Especially when it's obvious that they are shortchanging everyone because the cash register isn't ring up the discount.

Chickie said...

mam - The fruity ones are the best. We use them as after dinner mints.

mcb - The first couple of times I got spam I didn't know what it was.

I will go back. If I can find my receipt.

Jess said...

WOW, now i know how the person on the other end of the phone feels about me telling them ' what? i cant hear you' hahaha..

Chickie said...

jess - It's just an evil thing to do.