8/28/05

What A Day

Took the sprogs to see Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. What a show. I wish that had been on t.v. the one time I took acid. Maybe it would have made for a better trip.

We moved the computer from our bedroom to the toyroom. It's nice to have the extra space in our room. I've always grouched about how hot our room is and having the computer out of there has definitely made it cooler. I didn't realize how having it running in a small room for 20 hours a day could warm it up so much.

Now I'll have to get a laptop since I won't be able to hide in the bedroom on this computer and pretend to be sleeping while I blog or obsessively check other peoples blogs.

I think I'll go hold Sweety's nose holes shut in a bit and watch him twitch.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We leave all but one of our computers on all of the time. They are networked together and its easier to copy stuff from one to another of you don't have to turn them on and wait while they boot up. I'd rather spend few cents more electricity and not watch a "Windows is starting up" message or whatever it is.

If you do decide to get a laptop Raoul will probably be jealous and eat all of your files.

Chickie said...

I just can't believe how much cooler the bedroom is now that the computer is out. There is a noticable difference in the temperature.

Raoul doesn't know it yet but he's fixing to get reformatted and have everything reinstalled.