8/9/05

Diseased Sweety

He has his very first cold sore. I've never had one and I've been giving him a wide margin so the molecules don't jump over on me. I feel sorry for him. It's right in the middle of his bottom lip and it just keeps growing. He got some Abreva stuff when we figured out what it was but it doesn't seem to be helping. Or maybe it is helping and the thing would be covering his face by now if he wasn't spackling that stuff on it.

Yesterday was when the check for the remortgaging of our house was to be delivered. And it seems that I didn't get out of bed for the delivery. I was asleep with my earplugs deep inside my head, surrounded by dog love and having some kind of dream where someone was banging on my bed. I woke enough to make sure both dogs were still with me (so i didn't have to worry the banging was someone telling me a dog had been ran over. though since they are never roaming free outside i don't know how that would've happened anyway.) and then went back to sleep. When Sweety got home he asked me if we'd gotten our delivery. Huh? What's he talking about? I didn't order anything. He sees my confusion and reminds me the check for the pool and my perky boobies was to be delivered. Doh! Crap! So I've spent all day so far sleeping lightly (without earplugs and with the bedroom door open) but nobody's come knocking. They'll probably come back by when I'm getting the sprogs from school.

Sweety's job required him to be about 2 hours Away today. Instead of getting home around 3:30 it'll be closer to 5:00. This means I will have my first dose of helping the children with their homework. I can't wait! I'm sharpening up my tiny cheese grater right now so it'll be all ready to rub over my eye in about 2 hours. And then I'll get a fluffy pink eyepatch so I'll match tiny dog's new shirt.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hopefully you'll get the check tomorrow. Its always frustrating sitting around waiting for a delivery that may come or may not. Especially an important one.

Chickie said...

Sweety asked them to deliver it to his work tomorrow. I wish I'd have known that when I was trying to sleep today!