8/7/05

Happy Birthday To Me!

I don't feel any older. Good.

I woke this morning in a very loving mood so I let stinky and tiny come to bed with me after Sweety got up.
Good Morning
As you can see stinky dog is completely blissed out. And tiny dog was just going crazy because she'd never been in the bed with stinky dog. After they both got all snuggled in beside me I realized that the temperature of sleeping dogs is about 150 degrees.

And here's Oy being a little sneak and getting caught.
Trapped
I would be so traumatized if my dog hung herself with my bra. I'm going to have to change where I put them.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to you.....
Happy Birthday to you.....
Happy Birthday to you Chickie....
Happy Birthday to you!!!!!!!!!!

Have a great day, you deserve it!

**Wow! I can't believe I got to be the first one to wish you HB!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!

And if tiny dog wants to hang herself with your bra, she should at least wait until tomorrow so you don't have bad memories on your birthday.

Apostle John said...

Happy birthday

Anonymous said...

happy birthday, girl! :D

Anonymous said...

Happy Happy Birthday
On this your special day
Happy Happy Birthday
That's what I'm here to say

Happy Happy Birthday
May All Your Dreams come true
Happy Happy Birthday
From SK and BD to you!!

(shamelessly stolen from Bennigan's!)

I didn't even know it was your BDAY!!!

Thank you SO much for guest hosting my blog. You ROCK!!! I'm sending you something via email. If I were ready for some girl on girl action, chick, you'd be getting some right now, girl.

I
Love
YOU!!!

Thank you sweetheart!!

Chickie said...

A huge THANK YOU to all for my birthday wishes!

Anonymous said...

hope you had a wonderful birthday!

Zube said...

Aww...Happy belated birthday! Yours is the same day as my Dad's!