8/10/05

Karma

Stinky dog seems to have suffered no ill side effects from eating the leftover chinese chicken. However, I had some fast food chili about 2 hours ago and I feel like I need a good vomit. I will embrace this feeling and be glad that I'm having it and not Tasha.

Our house remortgage check came today. Woo hoo! We deposited it into my checking account instead of Sweety's cause it was made out to him and me in my maiden name and my checking account is in that name but my i.d. is not. Sweety wondered if this was part of my master plan to take him for all he's worth. I know that we were planning on using the money to fund a pool but a Nissan 350Z would be nice too. When the kids are bored, instead of sending them to the pool, I could tell them to go polish my wheels.

Three posts in one day. You can tell that I'm really putting off cleaning the house.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You could have the boys polish your wheels anyway although owning them would not be as much fun. So when do they start on the pool? And do you have a date yet for your new boobs?

Chickie said...

I think we're going to go pick out the tile and stuff for the pool this weekend. So no date on that yet. Or on the boobs. I'm seeing if my insurance will cover any of it before I schedule it. That will probably be done October-ish.