8/11/05

A Little Something From SK

This was over at SK's place! And I am such a moron that I thought #8 meant if she replied then I had to put the reply on my blog. After checking out Zube Girl's post this morning I realize that I'm supposed to put the meme over her to make available for others to play. Well shit. I stink at this sort of thing.

Any takers feel free to comment and I'll do my best.


1. Reply with your name and I'll respond with some random thought about you.
2. I'll tell you what song/movie reminds me of you.
3. I'll pick a flavor of jello to wrestle with you in.
4. I'll say something that only makes sense to you and me (I hope).
5. I'll tell you my first memory of you.
6. I'll tell you what animal you remind me of.
7. I'll ask you something that I've always wondered about you.
8. If I do this for you, you must post this on your journal.

Now I'm going to post some other things to bury this post.

Zube Girl
1. You seem like you have a bong collection. Maybe it's just your photo with the gigantic beer that makes me think that.
2. The "I'd like to buy the world a Coke" theme song. I dunno why. It just does.
3. Lime
4. The eagle flys at dawn. Okay, nevermind. I don't know you well enough for this one.
5. Reading your blog after SK referred you and thinking "Man. This chick is a nut. I like her. I wish she lived in Florida."
6. A ferret. From your writing you seem to be quick. And with quickness comes to ability to sneak into small spaces.
7. How did you and Zube boy meet? And acquire your pets? Maybe you posted this at some point but I've missed it in your archives.
8. Thank you Z-Girl!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm going to assume no one commented because no one wants to put it on their blog. LOL.

Anonymous said...

By the way, that wasn't me wanting to play...

Zube said...

Hey, I'll play! I posted the disclaimer on my blog that anyone who didn't want to post the meme didn't have to. Anywho, do me, do me!!!

Chickie said...

bekah - Thank you for the second comment. Now I don't have to think so hard this morning.

Zube said...

Hee. I actually used to smoke a lot of pot years ago, but started becoming all paranoid and couldn't anymore.

I posted how we met here and don't worry 'bout missing it because you'd have to surf through a lot of shit to get there!

Zander moved with me from New Jersey to Colorado, we acquired Zack jointly after we moved in together, and I got Zoey because I felt outnumbered by boys. And she's a bitch. Go figure.

Thanks!

Zube said...

Oh yeah, and the bottle I have in the profile photo is champagne. It was my bachelorette party. And, ahem, if you look very closely you will see that someone is aiming a penis watergun at me. Hee. I've been waiting for someone to pick up on that!

Chickie said...

zube girl - Ah, I see now. I'd thought that was some kind of huge beer bottle. And I do see the penis. It looked like part of the lampshade.