8/11/05

Soothing Stinky Dog's Feelings

Last night Stinky was looking a little down and after much prodding on my part she started to share some of her feelings. It seems that she feels slighted because so many photos of Tiny dog get taken but not as many of her. She also doesn't like being called stinky dog. She would much prefer if I'd use her given name of Tasha. After explaining to her that "stinky dog" was really a term of endearment that meant "smart and wonderful" (she's not the brightest dog so she believes me) she's more okay with the nickname. And when I told her to pose for some photos she was beside herself with joy.

Tasha She asked to use the table as a prop because it is one of her favorite things. She knows if she stays under it long enough that food will eventually find it's way to the floor and her mouth.

Saddest Dog In choosing this location for her next shot she was showing her dominant place in the household. This is where Sweety usually lays.

I asked her if she wanted to get any shirts made like tiny dog Oy has but she didn't. She thinks she's beautiful without any bling. I do agree.

Here's Sweety expressing his happiness at Tasha getting off of his couch.
Weirdo

And here's tiny dog ignoring us and recharging during Tasha's photo shoot.
Conked Out

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL Love the doggies....Stinky is a cute pup!

Chickie said...

I told Stinky you said that and she fainted from joy.

Anonymous said...

Damn, Sweety is FOINE!! LOL

Cute doggies!

Anonymous said...

Is stinky dog really that stinky or is that just what you call her?

And I don't want to hour Tasha's feelings but the most interesting photograph is the one where Sweety is making the strange face.

Chickie said...

sk - I think the photo really captures Sweety's true personality. And this is what he gets for not smiling nicely when I tell him to!

mcb - Stinky isn't so stinky anymore. In this post I explain why she's been called stinky dog. I should probably call her something else but stinky dog is kinda stuck in my head.

I just won't tell Tasha you didn't find hers the most interesting. What she doesn't know won't hurt her :)