9/27/05

And They're Off!

Going to Oklahoma today to check out some land that we may buy. Woo hoo! Tonight, I will be following my Mom around her house. I cannot wait! The only thing I'm feeling guilty about is leaving the canines here but they can't go with us. Neighborgirl is coming over to feed them and give them some love. They'll manage til Thursday.

They're playing happily right now. They have no idea that in 2 hours I'll be locking their fuzzy asses in the bathroom for the next 2 days.

I forgot to take 2 birth control pills so this morning I had to double up. Forgot that the double dose of hormones makes me feel nausey. And I know that nausey isn't a real word. It's just shorter than nauseated.

Sweety just called to tell me that he saw a tiny chihuahua on the side of the road on his way to work. I told him to turn around and go get it but he said he didn't have time. I don't know what the purpose was in calling me. I'll be keeping an eye out for it when I'm on my drive to meet Sweety before catching the plane.

I guess I should go pack and get dressed.

Adios til Thursday or Friday!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a good trip!

Anonymous said...

Fly safe and enjoy your time with your mother.

The canines will be fine and probably better behaved when you return.

carpediemtomorrow said...

Have fun and take care

Chickie said...

Thank you to all! We had a large time.