9/3/05

Grit In My Teeth

Last night Sweety got all of the kitchen tile up and he's putting the wood floor in now. There is ceramic dust EVERYWHERE. The dogs are blinking slower than normal because the dust combined with their eyesnot makes a cement-like substance. Just hearing him scrape up the tile made me want to pee myself and break my teeth off at the same time. I am so glad that part of the renovation is done.

Now I've got to figure out how to decorate the kitchen. My home decorating skills are well below average. I just need to go somewhere and find some stuff that I like and then buy everything at once that matches. I was thinking daisies and ladybugs but Sweety has vetoes ladybugs. Apparently EW got a tattoo of a ladybug while they were married because her boyfriend liked them. Thanks for ruining that for me, bitch.

I think I have pre-narcolepsy. I'm not dropping down asleep yet but I've been so stinking tired the last few days that I can hardly hold my eyes open. I'd like to go take a nap but I think I should at least try and stay conscious to lend Sweety moral support while he works. My lids grow heavy though.

I think I'll go have some caffeine and follow him around the house.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe you got bit a teetsy fly. I'm not sure if that's how you spell "teetsy fly," but you know what I mean.

Anonymous said...

bit BY a teetsy fly.

Geez, and they let out me out in public?

Chickie said...

I don't think that's it. I haven't been to Africa recently. It is probably some brand new illness. I hope I get to name it.

Anonymous said...

EW is quite a piece of work. Getting a tattoo for her boyfriend while she was still married. Hopefully her next boyfriend will be into something that makes her too busy to bother you guys.

Chickie said...

mcb - I think EW was quite nervy when they were married. I'm glad she's quieted down a bit since I arrived. I'm just worried about what kind of character she's going to scrape up to be her next man.