9/24/05

In Case the 100 Things List isn't Enough

Shamelessly stolen from Chuck , I present to you:

More Crap About Me


1. Legal First name? Anna
2. Were you named after anyone? Nope
3. Do you wish on stars? Not anymore
4. When did you last cry? Thursday
5. What is your favorite lunch meat? Ham
6. What is your birth date? August 7
7. What's your most embarrassing CD? Veggitales
8. If you were another person, would you be friends with you? Yeah, after I got to know me.
9. Do you use sarcasm a lot? Oh gee, fucking never.
10. What are your nicknames? Chickie. The dreaded "Anna Banana"
11. Would you bungee jump? Hell yeah!
12. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? Only if I have to
13. Do you think that you are strong? No
14. What is your favorite ice cream flavor? Moo-lennium Crunch by Blue Bell
15. Shoe Size? 7
16. Red or pink? Pink
17. What is your least favorite thing about yourself? My hair
18. Who do you miss most? Having my friends living close by
19. What color pants and shoes are you wearing? Jeans and no shoes
20. What are you listening to right now? The football game on t.v. and the sprogs crashing around the house
21. What did you eat for breakfast? Ramen with hot paste and sesame seeds
22. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Purple
23. What is the weather like right now? Sunny
24. Last person you talked to on the phone? A friend who is also my ex-MIL
25.The first things you notice about the opposite sex? Eyes
26. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Well, I stole it from Chuck's blog. The blog is good so he must be an okay guy.
27. Favorite Drink? Vodka, grape juice and sprite
28. Hair Color? Brown
29. Do you wear contacts? Yes
30. Favorite Food? Rice with Korean side dishes
31. Last Movie You Watched? Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
32. Favorite Day Of The Year? My anniversary, July 6
33. Scary Movies Or Happy Endings? Scary movies
34. Summer Or Winter? Winter - I hate being sweaty
35. Hugs OR Kisses? Hugs
36. What Is Your Favorite Dessert? Pecan pie
37. Living Arrangements? In a house with 3 males and 2 dogs
38. What Books Are You Reading? All Over but the Shoutin' by Rick Bragg Graciously given to me by my friend, PM, from work.
39. What's On Your Mouse Pad? Don't have one
40.What Did You Watch Last night on TV? Nothing. I was at work.
41. Favorite Smells? Sweety out of the shower. Tiny dog under the cover.
42. Favorite junk food? Microwave popcorn and soda
43. Rolling Stones or Beatles? Beatles
44. What's the farthest you've been from home? Korea

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't get me started on the "Anna Banana" people.

Chickie said...

anne arkham - If I had a nickel for every time someone's called me that I'd have a few huge sacks of nickels.

Anonymous said...

I get "Annie Banannie" too, which nauseates me even more. It's always from someone who just met me, and they're always so pleased with themselves for having thought up such an original and endearing nickname.

They never seem to like the names I call them in return.

New Girl said...

I will (sadly) stand up and say "Yes, I too have a Veggietales CD"

Good List

Joe Fuel said...

Anne - Four letter words don't count as nicknames.

Chickie - I totally agree about winter. I sweat way too much during the summer. Uhm, was that bit of information too personal to share?

I'm sorry, I'm still kinda new to this.

Chickie said...

anne arkham - The people who first meet you are always the worst. I know what they're going to say just by the way it looks as though a lightbulb went off over their head.

bad girl - I'm glad I'm not alone! Mine is personalized with my niece's name in the songs. I'm thinking of getting one with my name in it.

joe fuel - By all means, share away! I'm nosy!