9/8/05

Look At Meeeeee!

See the new header? See it? See it?

I love it.

The fantabulous Bekah of Eureka Blyth fame has hooked me up! I am so stinking pleased.

I've been wanting to change that thing and have probably spent 20 hours checking out different places to have it done but I only wanted a new banner and I wasn't sure if somewhere would go into my blog and do just that or if I'd have to install it. I had an idea for something much like this in my head.

One of the reasons I was thinking of moving away from Blogger, to get a new page design during my move. But now, I have decided to keep my little dysfunctional home here at Blogger. Sure, Blogger's a bitch sometimes, but she is free. And now I'm all snazzy looking.

I must go admire my page some more.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm fantabulous? I must remember to put that on my resume'.

Anonymous said...

all those letters. aaccckkkk! they're making me dizzy....

Zube said...

You look so SNAZZY dahling! :-) Love the new look.

Anonymous said...

Love the new look. I want to update our blog but am not artistic enough to do anything without a lot of coaching.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous! I love it!

Chickie said...

bekah - Make sure you capitalize the "F".

mam - If you kinda cross your eyes when you look at them, they'll stop moving.

And a big "Thank You" to everyone else for commenting. I am so pleased with the new look!