9/9/05

Quasimodo

There is something that has sprung up on my back within the last 36 hours. Some kind of big ass knot that's a tad bigger than a shooter marble. I don't know if it's a spider bite or a pimple or a boil or a pocket of spinal fluid. It hurts like hell when any pressure is put on it though. I'm hoping it goes away soon. My biggest worry is that it's full of some kind of strange little eggs that are waiting to hatch. I think I read too many weird books. Maybe I should sterilize the ice cream scoop and ask Sweety to operate when he gets up.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe I should sterilize the ice cream scoop and ask Sweety to operate

::puke::

Chickie said...

Sometimes you just have to improvise. Of course, it will never be used for ice cream again.

Anonymous said...

Eggs waiting to hatch? COOL!

Anonymous said...

If it were on me, I'd cut it out whatever it was even if it hurt like hell. No larva incubating in my back.

Chickie said...

anne arkham - I'll send you one when they make their entrance into the world.

mcb - I am really thinking of going that route. It hurts even worse today. I think it's some kind of bite.