9/13/05

Nice Recipe For One

1 - Tiny dog

1 - Wooden stake (preferably hickory)

18 - Garlic cloves

1 - Small potato

Salt and pepper to taste

Let Tiny dog tenderize herself from the inside out by barking like a rabid loon at the furniture people who are bringing in a new oven. She will bark even harder if you lock her inside her cage thus hastening the tenderizing process. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Once dog is limp from exertion: remove pink sweater; pound wooden stake through the heart; stuff garlic cloves in gullet; seal with the potato in the mouth.

Bake til you haven't heard her squeal for at least 30 minutes.

When eating - do not remove the wooden stake because she could come back to life.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think if I put Duce in place of Tiny Dog, it might feed two. Don't you?

Chickie said...

I'd recommend using 2 potatoes so you'd each get one.

BO Snagley said...

MMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmm
whens lunch.
i call firsts on the wishbone.

do dogs have wishbones???

Anonymous said...

What did tiny dog do? And how long does it take to deliver an oven? Does she know she got on your bad side?

Chickie said...

bo snagley - You can have the wishbone after I use it to flavor the soup.

Zube said...

Hee. Did I ever mention I LOVE your sense of humor? If not, well...I do. :)

Chickie said...

zube girl - Who said I was being humorous? In case you haven't noticed, there have been no photos of Tiny for the last couple of days...