9/2/05

Stuff Portrait Friday

Favorite alcoholic drink:

Good Stuff
Ivanabitch vodka and Patron Silver tequila. Notice how one of the shot glasses is short? The first night we had them Sweety broke mine but when it broke it just cracked all around the edge. I was pissed because it took me 10 minutes to decide which glass (out of a box of 6) was going to be mine and then he went and cracked it. He took the glass into the garage and used sandpaper to smooth the edge so I could still use it. I've gotta give him a hand for thinking so quickly and fixing it though.

What I eat off of:

Utensils
My new dishes and my popcorn bowl. I love to fill it up with salty popcorn and read a book. That's Pete5 or Pete6 in the fishbowl. Every fish I've ever had has been named Pete. Just seems like a good name.

The trunk of my car:

Pilot Ass
The sheet pretty much stays back there. I put Tasha on it if I'm taking her somewhere. It's still out from her trip to the dentist. The niece left the pink cowboy hat. I need to mail it to her but I like looking back there and seeing it.

And as a bonus here is the front seat!

Pilot Front
It is fairly clean.

6 comments:

Renee said...

I lov the popcorn bowl. Of course i LOVE popcorn!

Cool stuff! Thanks for playing!:-)

Chickie said...

renee - I have been using a bowl like that my whole life. When I was a kid my Mom had one and the I met Sweety and he had one. That's when I knew he was perfect.

lynn - They are available at fine Target's across the land! They make me happy to look at.

The Q said...

Iced bottles, nothing looks better than that!

Cool stuff,thanks for sharing!

Chickie said...

soozieq - I may not have room for anything else in the icebox but the tequila always has a home there.

Anonymous said...

Great pictures.

Sometimes pictures of people's things tell us a lot about them. That is definitely the case with these photographs.

Thanks for sharing.

Chickie said...

spoiled-grrl - Pete was pleased to be in the photos. He thinks I take too many pics of the dogs.

mcb - I hope you didn't figure anything to weird out by looking at my pictures!