9/1/05

*yawn*

What do these things have in common?
A pencil
A half eaten crayon
Half a piece of garlic buttered toast
A piece of concrete
All are things that I've picked out of Tiny dog's lair this morning. Well, I didn't get the toast out before she sucked it down but she did drag it under the couch. I got up for 30 seconds and she hopped on my chair and then on top of my desk to snatch my breakfast. I'd just fed her. Greedy little rat.

Had a talk with Sweety last night and it has been ascertained that I can never smoke. Not even little vanilla cigars or pipes. Not even if he never knows. Because if he found out he'd probably smother me. Sweety grew up in a house where his parents smoked like 6 packs of cigarettes a day. He remembers eating donuts that smelled like smoke. He said he'd rather I cheat on him than take up smoking. I can't return that sentiment.

You know you love someone when you can look at their drool smear while you're doing laundry and it makes you think of how cute they are when they're asleep. I only noticed Sweety's drool mark because it was stained pink from the rolaids he eats before going to sleep. And I immediately thought "Aw. How cute. Wish he were here." Sometimes I am so nice it makes me want to puke.

I think I'm gonna go snug up in my wonderful bed.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can see you with a vanilla cigar, but a pipe? Not so much.

Anonymous said...

rolaids. drool. cute? yup, you're in love alright. :)

Chickie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Chickie said...

anne arkham - The pipe was my second choice.

mam - That kind of reaffirmed it for me.

BO Snagley said...

i dont smoke but i have been on fire.

Chickie said...

bo snagley - Holy crap. You're kidding right? You must share the story sometime.
I am really terrified of fire. That's one reason why I've never taken up smoking. Lighters and matches scare me.