9/2/05

Things I Found Interesting

This post at My Eggs Are Cooked. She's a supporter of the President and isn't afraid to say it. I'm not a die-hard Republican but it makes me uncomfortable when people bash the President (I think it's due to how my Mom told me to always be nice to men because they can't handle it if you're mean.) It was nice to read a post where the author wasn't blaming all bad things in life on the U.S. government. And she made a good point with 'where else in the world does the government pay you in you're in a natural disaster?'

I'm just really kind of peeved with the situation after the hurricane. There are people freaking shooting at rescue helicopters and each other - wtf? I'm sorry but if I was trying to help some people and started getting shot at I would pack up and take my toys home. A few bad apples will spoil the whole barrel.

And I found this little nugget over at HDL's. This chick actually uses her nether parts to paint pictures. For some reason, this struck me as very odd. But I felt compelled to look at all of the paintings anyway.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think the National Guard needs to be taking out the effing morons who are shooting people. Someone using a gun? Snipe. Someone looting? Snipe. This problem would be solved if they stopped dicking around and fed these bastards some of their own medicine.

Chickie said...

bekah - I think you have an excellent idea. I think it would also be okay to skin these people and throw their hides in trees as a warning to others.

Anonymous said...

Hey Chickie!

Thank you for the support. I turned my comments off because I didn't want my blog to become a pissing/debating match......plus, I have company until Monday and don't want to be sitting at lunch with my mind wondering about what hell is raging on my blog........it got really ugly last November.

Nothing is perfect. So many things have gone wrong.....so many things but this is a disaster and terrible things go wrong in disasters.

By the way, you are ADORABLE! I love the pictures.

Have a nice weekend.

Chickie said...

julianna - It only took me 5 tries before I realized your comments were off!

I just thought your post was a nice take on the situation.

Thanks for the adorable compliment - I just got back from my doctor's and he called me a fatty. Your words have taken the sting out a tiny bit!