10/4/05

Conversation

Setting: I'm in the kitchen and on my way out the door to work.

Sweety: Wow. We didn't have sex last night.

Me: Yeah, well sorry. I'll fix that for you soon.

Sweety: Oh no. We won't be having sex anytime soon.

Me (wondering 'what the hell? he always wants sex?'): Okay...why not?

Sweety: Because I'm on my period now.

And with that, I was stricken speechless as he walked me to the car with a cheery smile and waved me on to work. He said it so matter-of-factly that for just a moment it seemed to make sense. But he's not. I checked.

Weirdo. I love him.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

uh... heh heh heh... hm...

I...

yeah, speechless. I don't know about you, but a sense of humor is sexy as hell to me! At the same time, though...

uh...

New Girl said...

That is Hilarious!! You have got yourself a good one. . .lol. . .I'll be chuckling at that all day.

Chickie said...

scorpy - It is rare that I'm speechless. I think this may have been the first time. I do love his odd sense of humor but this kind of threw me for a loop.

bad girl - I wish I had a picture of the look on his face when he said it and was waving me off. Have you seen the movie poster for "The 40 year old virgin"? It was much like that. I've been giggling over it for 2 days now and just had to share!

BO Snagley said...

better him than me

Chickie said...

bo snagley - To each his own :)

Anonymous said...

That was strange. I don't know how it said everything with a straight face. I'm ROTF just reading about it.

Chickie said...

mcb - It was totally out of left field. It might not have taken me so aback if maybe I'd have been on my period but I wasn't so I was wondering what was even making him think about such things.

Anonymous said...

I'll have sex with a guy when he's on his period, but I won't go down on him.

Chickie said...

anne arkham - I'm with you on this one. I'll make him do the cleaning up afterwards too.

Anonymous said...

Tried that on my spouse. She laughed, and then I DID bleed.

Imapuma

Chickie said...

Imapuma - Ooooooh. Bet you'll just perform next time :)