10/2/05

Some Visuals

Home from work early. My head feels like a watermelon. A phlegm filled watermelon.

But I'm not too sick to dink with Flickr!

OK lot
Sweety on our new lot in Oklahoma! One acre! Ours! Woo hoo!

OK lake
This is the lake that is a stone's throw away from the lot. Do you know what is not in the lake? SHARKS! It will be nice to swim somewhere where there are no jellyfish.

And this is our new picture for the living room. The heart border is on it's way out. I wanted to get the picture hung before one of the canines found it and chewed on the frame.

Now I'm tired. Gonna go try and hack up some snot.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooooh that's gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Don't you hate it when you go off on a trip and come back stopped up? It sucks!!! Hope you get to feeling better...love the land, congrats!!!

Chickie said...

Thanks guys! I love the area! I think my head is coming unstuck. Slowly, but surely.

Anonymous said...

So what is the ultimate plan for the lot on Oklahoma? Do you guys plan to move there someday? Can you do that with BB/LB's mom still in Florida?

Chickie said...

mcb - The plan is a house there in 9 or so years after LB turns 18. Or if their mother meets an untimely end, we will be able to move sooner.