10/6/05

Fluffy Thoughts

I have been peeking in on the cutest baby in the world. Go. Look. Now. Makes me want a "little bean" of my own for about half an hour after I look at those photos. I actually made Sweety check out the site so he could bask in the cuteness radiating from the computer monitor. I'm going to wait until they get all the kinks worked out of cloning and then I'm going to see if her parents will mail me some hair or nail clippings so I can grow my own in the garage.

If it weren't a felony, I would love to put a couple a dozen white mice inside a big blue mail drop-off box. And then just hide and see what happens when someone opens it up. It makes me chortle with glee to even think about it. I wonder if those things have surveillance cameras around them?

I'd been sitting on an idea for a couple of months and finally presented it to Sweety. To make a long story short - I asked if, when we take the boys to the theme park, their mom (EW) and her boy-child could go with us. Sweety looked at me like I'd grown a second head. She's the one that gave us the tickets. A neighbor gave them to her and she told Sweety that she wouldn't be able to take the boys because she couldn't handle all her kids at the park. I just think the boys would like going with their little brother and I know they haven't been there with their mom. Sweety feels it's a good idea but that it would be nervewracking. I agree. But I think I could suck it up for a day and be friendly and not let that exterior crack.

He told me to let my conscience be my guide and I could ask her if I wanted to. I'm hoping that by making this offer it will negate some of the evil thoughts and malicious deeds that I've directed at her. And I think it will be something the boys would look back on in a nice way.

Maybe I've been watching too much of My Name is Earl.

3 comments:

r.fuel said...

Thanks, Chickie. That's very sweet.

There's not a whole lot of hair there, but I think we could spare some nail clippings...

Anonymous said...

It’s a nice thought to take the boys to the amusement park with their mother. But if things don't go well, you may be sending more bad thought beams her way afterwards. But you think you could handle it so…

Chickie said...

r.fuel - Nail clippings will do nicely. I'll let you know when I get good at cloning and need the genetic material.

billy - I thought of that but I don't want to have to spend too much time stuffing them in the box.

mcb - Even if I send her bad thoughts afterwards, I think it would be something nice for the boys.